Friday, March 21, 2014

Feeding My Muse the Best Lie.


    I really am trying to hold onto this belief.  Through dirty diapers and potty training.  House cleaning and remodeling.  Through mounds of dirty laundry and long lists of social engagements for me and my little man.  Through days where I feel like I'm only accomplishing just keeping up so I can fall behind again... 

There is this spark of belief I still hold dear.  That the stories I keep in my head will be more than just passing thoughts.  And that the characters who have helped me build them will some day be given a chance to really live, like all characters deserve to live, in the minds and hearts of someone else other than their creator. 

I know my little family is the most important thing to me in this life, but I will continue to tell my muses otherwise. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog