Tuesday, April 15, 2014

M is for Motherhood and Make-believe


is for Motherhood and Make-believe.


I don't think you have to be brilliant or even subpar at the world of make-believe, to be the best mom.  The ability and application of love, patience and responsible behavior help with that.  But it sure is fun when you have a little one and being creative is your wheelhouse. 

So with each day he grows, so will our creative adventure...




James.  Age 2 1/2.  I think I'll frame it.  ;-)
 
 
First complete art project.  Almost 3.
 

The artist in his art space.
 
Future art space...
 


What I believe.
 



A very good beginning of his journey.
 
A lesson I live by.  Be yourself.  Be creative.  Be unique.


And be brave my little lion.
 
Oh, and have fun!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog