Hello folks. First, I figured out how to work my new Net Book Webcam this morning (Does that look like a morning face or what?). I am happy that my Net Book bits work, but taking my own pic this way felt kinda--oh, I don't know? Vain?!? I really am a young old fuddy duddy.
Anywho...This Friday Under the Steps I have a award to pass on to some nice folks and a update on any Blogfests you might not have found on your own. (If you have one I missed, lay it on me and I will add it to the list. Thanx!)
Not long ago The Words Crafter at The Rainy Day Wanderer awarded me The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you my blogger buddy. And with this particular award comes a few rules:
- Thank the giver(s) and link back to their blog(s).
- Share seven things about yourself that others probably don't know.
- Pass along to eight (originally fifteen) bloggers. Criteria: Adaptable, Flexible, Multifaceted, Resourceful, Multi-talented, and Versatile Bloggers.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know about their award.
- I grew up poor. As in lived in a trailer, grandma had a outhouse till I was 12, rural poor.
- I worked in the Mental Health field for over a decade. Started while I was still in college.
- I have 3 cats. Napoli, Angelina, and Isis (or Issy The Flying Cat)
- I really do enjoy being married.
- I wrote fan fiction under the name Ann Pendragon.
- I once chased off a group of drug addled teenagers trying to steal my car with a pair of scissors and a whole lot of obscenities. It was at a job site. The car was a piece of shit, but it was my POS.
- Up until I was a pre-teen I wanted to be a paleontologist, a archeologist or a cop. A secret agent on really energetic days. I switched up these dreams about every other month. ;-P
NOW, the 8 lovely bloggers I shall pass on The Versatile Blogger Award... (And I hate picking people for these things because I know I have left someone out that I also enjoyed very much!)
Roland at Writing in the Crosshairs
Lydia at The World is My Oyster
All the lovely ladies at Prairie Chicks Write Romance
DL at Cruising Altitude
B.E. Sanderson at The Writing Spectacle
Luli at Ler, comer e amar
cArLa at pApEr cLiPPiNgS oF a WaNdEriNg ArTiSt
Raquel Byrnes at Raquel Byrnes
...lord that was tough. I had to pull a couple out of a proverbial hat because its hard to choose.
Now winners, enjoy and go share the award and a bit of yourself!
AND some upcoming blogfests. Take the pics and post them on your own blogs to spread the fun!!!
* Looking to kill off a character? Do it here. The Blogfest of Death at Tessa's Blurb. July 18th!
* Festival of the Trees is having a call for Submissions: Festival 50, Trees Through a Child’s Eyes Fest! July 29th is the deadline.
*And July 31, toot your own or someone elses horn at the Milestones Bogfest! Brought to you be Donna Hole.
* DL at Cruising Altitude has a prize filled High Drama Blogfest August 7th!
* And at A Little Slice of Nothing, "The Weather Blogfest". Due August 14.
* The Literary Lab's second annual Genre Wars Anthology presents "Notes From Underground" contest!
Check back for more Blogfest and Contests. Just go to my Contests,Blogfests&Sales tab at the top of my Blog!