...and a few other of it's deliciously wonderful smelling friends from...
I am LOVING the lavender soap. Thank you so much for the chance to enter your contest and congrats on making it past 300 followers. It was a wonderful prize. I am now no doubt hooked on the stuff!
Also, be sure to check out Doc Lydia's blog every Monday for Medical Mondays. Have a fiction related question regarding health and medicine, visit HERE and e-mail Lydia your question.
And a shout out and thank you to The Words Crafter over at The Rainy Day Wander, for awarding me The Bold Face Liar Creative Writer Award. I sort of hoping to get one of these. I love the concept. First, I am a wonderful liar. It's just true. But I have used it more for good and entertainment, I swear... *smirk* And second, I think a good fiction writer is a good liar. We fabricate stories around bits of truth and fiction, and then swindle others into believing the entirety of it. Journalist peddle the truth, Fiction Writers craft amazing lies. I truely have found my place.
So thank you my dear Words Crafter, and I shall pay this bit of fun forward. FYI, if you are not following this chick you are not one of the cool kids. So go HERE and enjoy yourself. You will find few bloggers so creative, supportive and thoughful of others in the bloggisphere.
So, the Rules atached to The Bold Face Liar Award...
The Bold Face Liar Creative Writer Award requires you to:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to them.
2. Add the award to your blog.
3. Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and one truth. (Another variant: Tell six truths and one outrageous lie. YOU get to guess which variant I chose – and which statements are true, as well as which are lies.)
4. Nominate six creative liars writers and post links to them.
5. Let your nominees know that they have been nominated.
Can you figure out which group I went with? 6 lies or 6 truths? We'll see.
1. I visit China with my husband every 2-3 years.
2. I've seen a ghost.
3. I've talked a person out of killing someone.
4. I was published in Writers Digest.
5. I live in a fairly old and very creaky Colonial in the country.
6. I killed my cousin.
7. I use to 'dance' in college. It paid good.
Now you tell me if I won this award fairly. =^.^=
And I award The Bold Face Liar Award to...
1. Cort Ellyn at Wordweaver
2. Justin W. Parente at In My Write Mind
3. Old Kitty at Ten Lives and Second Chances
4. Roland at Writing In The Crosshairs (Because ya are ;-D)
5. Summer Ross at My Inner Fairy
6. DL at Cruising Altitude
And a extra Bold Face Liar award goes out to whoever guesses my lie or truth first!!!!
Thanks all, and I hope to have some more blogfests and contests up for your viewing soon. And check out all the nice folks above. They're a batch of great 'liars' and blogging friends!