Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WIP Wednesday: My First Blogger Contest!






















Today I entered The First Sentence of your WIP contest at A No.2 Pencil Stat! I have been meaning to enter a on-line contest at some point and I am very pleased to see so many here on Blogger. My entry to this particular bit-o-fun is from my paranormal romance, Ghost Mountain:

"It was that feeling again, like having your hand palm down on a railroad track, knowing the train was on its way."

As for my WIP, I am diligently typing away at it today and hope to have more to share with you in the future. ;-D Actually I am more like fusing bits I did months ago into what I wrote last week. Some stuff is getting axed leaving room for new things to grow and evolve.

Oh well, its fun anywho! Happy writing folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog